Hi friends! Today is the fourth day of our Holiday Craftacular Blog Hop and Linky Party. I’m very excited to be sharing an elegant tablescape I created for the fall season.
I’m listing the elements that made my fall tablescape complete in these simple steps.
2) Centerpiece – I clipped branches from our pine tree for this display. Love how the green clippings look against the gold painted acorns and pine cones.
3) Table Setting – When I saw these place mats from Kohl’s, I knew I had to have them. The damask print was exactly the elegant look I was after! For the plate and salad bowl, I simply chose 2 different colors for some contrast.
To hold the silver cutlery and paper napkin together, I decided to use pretty cardstock paper. All you have to do is fold the paper into 3 columns and fold one of the ends up so the contents stay put! Since I had extra pine cones, I decided to place one on top of each place setting. 🙂
4) Salt and Pepper Shakers – Not only will salt and pepper come in handy for meals, they also spell out “give thanks.” Love it! You can purchase them from Kohls.
5) Drinking Glasses – I love champagne but it was definitely too early in the day for me to enjoy a glass when these photos were taken. Instead, I poured sparkling water into these flutes and sprinkled some sliced grapes for added fun.
7) Decorative Details – Pumpkins are always great for fall but when they are chic and glam…even BETTER! 🙂 By the way, they were only $3.00 each from Target (Dollar Spot aisle).
My elegant-themed fall tablescape is all ready for dinner guests!
Here’s a view from above!
Can’t forget the fall pennant banner in the background.
By the way, if you’re a fellow blogger, we’d love for you to share your fall project, recipe or craft at the Holiday Craftacular linky party below! We’re very excited to see your fall creations! Please be sure to follow your Holiday Craftacular hosts if you link up. We’ll share our linky party favorites at our next Holiday Craftacular blog hop and on our Holiday Craftacular Pinterest Board.
Have a question or comment about this elegant-themed fall tablescape? I’d love to hear from you. Xo, Tee.