Personally, I feel that photos from vacation are the best souvenirs you can bring back home. Today’s post will feature all the beauteeful memories from our recent vacation with our family. Vacationing with Chris’s brother and family made this vacation extra special.
HOW TO CREATE BEAUTEEFUL MEMORIES ON VACATION
1) You let your kids pull their own “weight.”
4) You watch the kids paint and bring home their very own treasure boxes. Make sure to give them some change. 🙂
8) You let your heart melt a little as you see your kids and their cousin cuddle and enjoy Movie Night on vacation.9) You bring your kids to Disney’s Polynesian hotel. Photo op right out front…Drums included.
10) You enjoy dining at Ohana Restaurant’s Character Breakfast (Polynesian Hotel). Our table had the best view!
11) You gush over a perfect photo of all 4 cousins!
12) You get photobombed by your 3 year old, who decides to get in photo at last second.
15) You take a break from the sweltering heat and enjoy a Frozen Singalong in their indoor theater. Great show!
ON YOUR LAST FULL DAY AT RESORT
16) You allow your adventurous kids to climb, jump, and slide on bouncers on the lake.
Vacationers often return home with a sense of sadness because their vacation is over. I’m typically not that vacationer who feels that way. While I love going away for vacation (we all need a change of scenery sometimes), I always love walking through my front door. Palm trees or not, there is no place like home. Best cliché ever.
Like this post? Have a comment? I always appreciate hearing from you. Thanks for reading. 🙂