Welcome back to DAY FOUR of our Halloween Holiday Craftacular Blog Hop!
Throughout the year, my blogging friends and I will share our holiday or seasonal projects. Stop here Monday through Friday of this week to see great Halloween decorating projects, crafts and ideas from my friends and me. Plus, share your Halloween project, recipe or craft at the Holiday Craftacular linky party below! We can’t wait to see your Halloween creations! We’ll share our linky party favorites at our next Holiday Craftacular blog hop (November 9th) and on our Holiday Craftacular Pinterest Board!
Meet the Holiday Craftacular blogging crew and please be sure to follow your Holiday Craftacular hosts!
Isn’t this room above simply gorgeous! To see more from Lauren’s home tour, you can visit her post HERE.
Back to my post:
Being that Halloween lands on a Saturday this year, my husband and I decided to throw a Halloween party in our home. Actually, we’re throwing 2 parties to be exact. Why two? Well, our youngest turns 5 in a week. Being that her birthday is so close to Halloween, we decided to throw her a Halloween costume party this year! The party in the morning will be for her local buddies from school and friends from the neighborhood. The party in the evening will be for our family and friends traveling afar. Yes, it’s going to be a long and crazy day and evening but I know she’s going to be so happy to see family and friends at her parties.
Here’s a peek at the “Spooky Drink Bar” I created for her party. By the time Halloween rolls around, I’m sure I’ll have modifications made. I must say, though, I’m pretty satisfied with the way this display came out.
Here are some close up photos of items that help make this “Spooky Drink Bar” complete:
1) Dracula’s Pub light and Home Sweet Home coffin favor boxes – This light fixture actually lights up when plugged in. Aren’t those “coffins” more cute than morbid? 😉
2) “Poison” Drink Dispenser – I bedazzled our drink dispenser by adding glittery tape and a large Halloween-themed drink sticker. You can use apple cider or iced tea as your “poison” of choice. 🙂
3) Bottles dressed up with Halloween-themed stickers. I purchased a set of stickers from the local Dollar store. Love how they totally transform the look and feel of these bottles. I’m just using these bottles as props.
4) “Poisonous” water bottles – For this look, I simply found card stock with skull and bone prints and cut them to size to cover the original water bottle label.
5) Creepy Flower Centerpiece – Nothing like bony hands sticking out to enhance this Halloween floral centerpiece.
5) Light up skull and plastic eyeballs. Both items came from the good ‘ole local Dollar store. 🙂
Here’s one more look at my Spooky Drink Bar!
To see some other Halloween-related decor in my home, you can visit my Halloween Home Tour here. Thanks for reading! Next up on the blog hop is Reesa from Momma Lew. If you’re a blogger, we’d love for you to link up your Halloween project, recipe or craft at the Holiday Craftacular linky party below!
This is so creative, Tee! I did not know they sold drink bottle stickers at the dollar store, I am going to look for them next time I am in! I really love how this turned out, it looks professional! I have a gold bar cart that I got from Target and I really should do this next Halloween, turn it into a spooky bar cart! ha!
Thanks so much, Lauren!
Awesome, Tee! This is such a unique and fun idea! It looks great!
Hi, Tee ~ Your Spooky Drink Bar looks great! I love the Dracula’s Pub and the bottles of “poison.” Two parties in one day? It makes me tired just thinking of it! :0) Good luck with the parties!
Thanks, Tiffany! I’ll need the luck & energy for hosting both parties. Excited though 🙂
I love the whole dracula theme that you went with! So cute!
Thanks, Jessica 🙂
Looks great.. I love all the ideas. So crafty 😉