Hi guys! Today, I’m co-hosting a Blog Hop on Beauteeful Living for the first time! Blog hops are where bloggers network and share content with other fellow bloggers. It’s a wonderful way for bloggers to link up their blog posts and have them shared with multiple blogs. This blog hop is all about spring crafts!
Check out the “Paper Fortune Cookie” craft I made for this spring craft challenge! You’ll see it after the details of this blog hop. 🙂
Welcome to the first spring craft blog hop challenge for the spring season! We’re challenging you to create and share a Valentine’s Day, President’s Day, or Mardi Gras craft tutorial. This hop will run from January 20 – February 17 and you can share your creations in the link-up at the bottom of the post.
Meet all 18 hosts!
*Please follow your hosts on at least one or more social media platforms of your choice. Let us know you’re following from #SCBH2015*
- Erlene @My Pinterventures Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Lou Lou Girls @Lou Lou Girls Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Sarah @Creative Ramblings Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Rachel @Craving Some Creativity Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Shirley @Intelligent Domestications Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Julia @Happy House and Home Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Amanda @The Kolb Corner Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Misty @The Lady Prefers 2 Save Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Emily @Our House Now A Home Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Shana @Technotini Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB
- Sahana @Vilkapah Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Jessica @Designer’s Sweet Spot Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Theresa @Beauteeful Living Pinterest/Twitter/FB
- Lauren @Mom Home Guide Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+
- Jamie @Tiger Strypes Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Beverly & Gloria @Across the Boulevard Pinterest/Twitter/FB/G+/G+
- Renee @Creative Mama Messy House Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
- Marlys @This and That Pinterest/Twitter/Instagram/FB/G+
Grab a button and help us spread the word!
Here’s the Valentine’s craft I did for the kids for Valentine’s day. I plan to have a table set up for some little gifts I will be giving them. 🙂
One set of fortune cookies will be presented on an oval plate.
Another set of “cookies” will be presented in a white round bowl.
I cannot wait to give these fortune cookies to my kids on Valentine’s day. The best part will be watching Ellie, my 6 year old, read all the sweet notes inside. 🙂 I’ll be posting a tutorial on this later this week. Stay tuned!
If you’re a blogger and would like to participate in this blog hop, please read the rules below:
Spring Craft Blog Hop – Valentine’s Day, President’s Day, & Mardi Gras
- Link-up your craft or DIY tutorial that fit the themes of the Spring Craft Blog Hop. Links that do not fit the themes will be deleted.
- DO NOT link-up food or recipes.
- DO NOT link-up round-ups unless all the craft posts are yours.
- Link directly to your post and not your blog.
Show us what you’ve created and be seen on 18 blogs!
LINK FOR LINK UP HERE ——-
Since when is February in spring? Looks like someone wishes for warmer weather. Haha 🙂 Love that rag wreath. #bif
OH how fun is this! I wish I made beautiful crafts that could be shown on the internet. Alas, mine or like Pinterest Fails.
I bet you’re exaggerating, Lauryn. Thanks for the chuckles 🙂
Those are adorable!! I would love to make these for any time of year and surprise my family!! #SCBH2015
I’ve always wanted to make these cute fortune cookies. Great job…love the paper you chose.
Thanks so much, Erlene. I love paper crafts 🙂
Please teach me how to do these.. Absolutely adorable
Thanks, Kelli! I’m posting tutorial this Thurs :). Glad you like this craft!
Those fortune cookies are just the cutest things!
Thanks so much!
Great idea for a blog hop! I wish I had some Valentines Day crafts to share!
Oooh…I’m still new to blogging so thanks for also sharing what a “blog hop” is…If I can think of a craft…I’ll definitely join!
What a great blog hop. I am always on the look out for new crafts, as well as love sharing my own. I will be back to check more posts out!
Awesome – thanks for stopping by 🙂
I was so excited when I saw you on the spring craft blog hop list of co hosts! This idea is perfect and adorable for kids. I will be doing this for sure to give some little tokens of love and kind words to them. Great idea!
Thanks, Emily! Can’t wait to see how yours turn out :). Ah, fun projects 🙂